Thursday, April 9, 2009

Middle 3

It's been 5 weeks since I did a Middle 3. I did have a couple of races since the last one on March 5, but I haven't done much speed work beyond that. Usually when I miss a couple of speed workouts or middle 3's I am slower the next time I go fast. Not Today. 18:20, my best of 2009.

I had a work meeting till 12:15, it was 12:30 before I was ready to run so I missed the group run. Saw lots of runner from the Y out to the Middle 3 start, it turned out to be a nice day in the 50's with sun.

I saw the group at the start of the middle 3 as they were finishing. Matt did a sub 18 today. I knew he was in good shape. Tom keeping fit with a 20. Craig C did a middle 2, funny I remember when he used to say "there's no such thing as a middle 2"..

Running back, my right calf was tight, I even walked a block to let it relax. Might take a rest day tomorrow and run saturday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment