Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 Mile CC Park Loop

I ran one of my favorite and oldest routes today. A loop through CC Park, through the "everglades" area and back along Parker Road. I've been running that route since we moved to Denver 12+ years ago. First time with my Garmin though. I had figured it was 8 miles and that's what the Garmin shows. It's been a while since I've run it though.

I went around 10:30 when it was sunny, warming up a bit and before the wind got up. There was some wind from the Southeast, but not like yesterday.

My calf was good, just a little tightness on the side opposite the tear. I did an easy pace between my normal pace and a long run pace. 8:17

Garmin Watch Data for Run

8 Miles 1:05:47

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't run the extra .06 miles...how unlike you. :)

    Nice run. Glad your calf is cooperating. Somewhat.

    ReplyDelete