Saturday, March 14, 2009

Walking the Dogs

Took a rest day from running, walked the dogs.
In fact the weather was so nice I walked them twice.

Went for about 2 1/2 miles at Cherry Creek Park dog park, they had a blast. Both got really muddy especially Lucy who got mud on my shorts and legs. I came home and gave them both a short bath.

Then around 5 I walked them around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes.

I did some stretching, right calf is kind of tight, had some twinges in it during the week. Overall I had a really, easy relaxing day, Gina had to work and the kids were busy most of the day. I went out on the driveway and sat in the sun soaking it in. It felt like spring is here today.

Running of the green tomorrow, should be fun. Going for 27:30 4.3 miles. Not sure what my PR is, it has been a long time since I've run this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment