Monday, March 23, 2009

Blogging from Behind

I'm 3 days behind in my blog, have not had time to blog my Moab trip and race.
Short Story is I popped/my my calf at 6.3 mile mark and had to stop and stretch several times and could not continue at my goal pace. I ended up running a 1:37:58 which was very disappointing, but not totally unexpected.

I won't be running until this heals and I can run without pain, and then I will start back slow. I hope I can make it for the Cherry Creek Sneak, which is 6 weeks away.

Went to the Y today stretched, did some abs and some weights. Talked to several runners past and present and gave them the short story of the race.

I have some pictures to post also. I already did the prostates post for the group if you want to check that out, there are some group pictures there also.

http://www.pickledprostates.com/2009/03/moab-half-marathon-2009-results.html

No comments:

Post a Comment