Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wash Park 7

Ran the wash park 7 mile route at lunch today.

Matt, Pete and George ran to Cheesman, then Pete did some tempo work at Cheesman. Matt and I continued on. Matt wanted to take it up a notch, but I wanted an easy run in case I do Georgetown Idaho Springs this saturday. So we kind of met in the middle around a 7:40 pace with a few tempo bursts here and there but nothing major. Did the middle 3 part in around 22. It was cloudy, in the upper 80's

My hip was a bit tight the last 2 miles coming back and also at work after. Need to ice and stretch it. I think the speed work from Tuesday made it tight, maybe the Yoga stretched it a bit too much yesterday.

Not sure about Georgetown with the hip and I have some logistic and scheduling issues. I might do a race day sign up. I'll see how it feelts tomorrow.

7 Miles 54 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment