Thursday, February 12, 2009

Middle 3

Ran the Middle 3 today. Felt good. 18:33 a few seconds faster than last week and I'm happy with that time for this part of the year and no Injuries or pain. Jay, Matt and I did the middle 3. Matt did 18:58 and Jay was around 21. Craig and Pete C. did a middle 2, they did good. Dave and George did Cheesman

On the way back, Jeff and Tom caught us around 8th Avenue. They did a 9.6 up tempo run at a 7:30 pace. When they caught us we picked up the pace and finished the last mile and a half or so together. The last mile was around a 6:45 pace and we sprinted the downhill to the Y, something I haven't felt like doing in a while. It was fun. First time in a while there wasn't much wind.

As we were stretching at the Y about to leave, a lady stopped and asked about our running group and what time we ran and what pace. She said it sounded perfect. Dave warned her that women don't want to run with us "for whatever reason".

Later Jeff and Tom said they ran into a guy at wash park that wanted to run with us also. So maybe some new members joining the group.

I shouldn't run tomorrow, I should take the day off because I want to run Saturday and Sunday. But I feel good and I feel like running so I probably will do an easy duck pond and get 6 days in this week.

Garmin Watch Data for the Middle 3

No comments:

Post a Comment