Friday, February 6, 2009

Duck Pond 5 - Windy

It was windy at lunch, all day actually. Cold front moving in this weekend.

5 of us for the Run today. Jeff turned back at East High to save his legs for a 5k Goveners race he's doing on Saturday (Skiing). Matt, Craig. M, Andre and myself. Andre went around the golf course -7, the rest of us did the usual duck pond. Mark caught us from behind at the duck pond and ran back with us.

It was a nice easy run. My legs were pretty good coming off the Middle 3 day and it was warm enough that the wind didn't bug too much. We talked about GPS watches and tracking / plotting on maps and races.

I had a 2:00 meeting with my boss scheduled, so it was good to get out and run and clear my head before that. The meeting ended up going for 2 hours. I was ready for happy hour after that.

5 Miles 38:26

No comments:

Post a Comment