Monday, March 29, 2010

Congress Park 5 Miles

Ran an easy recovery run with the group today. Did the Congress Park 5 mile loop. Weather was nice, parthly cloudy but temps in the 60's.

Good group today, Scott, Jay, Matt, Pete, Bob and Craig M back from 6 weeks in Abu-Dabi.

Craig Carver joined us on the back side of Congress near Cheesman. Bob went to Wash Park, Scott and Jay went short to Cheesman. So the core of the group did Congress.

Good recovery run for me.
I went to the Y this morning and did Yoga, helped to loosen me up for the run and then the run helped to loosen up more.
 
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/28374646
5 Miles 42:02

Congratulations to my son Zach who ran a 5:12 mile at a varsity track meet in Ft. Collins today. Taking 30 seconds off his previous PR and shattering my mile PR. Way to go Zach. You are getting fast, your training is really paying off. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment