Monday, January 25, 2010

Wash Park 7

Ran the Wash Park 7 mile run at lunch today with the group. 8 of us started, but only 4 went to Wash Park and Back. Jeff, Jay, Craig C and myself. We went at an easy pace and I needed it. I was really sore from the 18 long run yesterday. Felt better about half way through the run and then after we were done.

Bob went around wash park. Dave, Craig M and Matt went down the bike path and 7 mile Andre did a 4 mile Cheesman loop (tired from his trip to China last week).

I went to the Y this morning and did half a Yoga class, Kelly's. I had an 8:00 meeting so I had to leave the class half way through, but it was a good 30 minutes. I stretched out some of the aches and pains. I'd have to say my right knee was the worst pain, can't seem to shake it. It seems to have gotten worse in the last week, which is discouraging, but with the extra miles and intensity I kind of understand why it's worse. But for now I'm going to battle through it. 12 weeks to Boston.

7 Miles 58 Minutes

7 Hill Repeats on tap for tomorrow and then acupuncture treatment in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment