Saturday, January 23, 2010

High Line Canal 7.5

Ran the High Line Canal this afternoon. 7.5 Miles out and back. Didn't get out to run until 2:00 and the wind was up and the clouds had moved in.


Gina walked the dogs out and back while I ran.



The path was clear most of the way, but there was still some bad icy spots and more muddy spots.



My leg muscles and joints ached the whole run and afterwards. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe the mileage is catching up to me. I had a rest day with Yoga (advanced class) yesterday. My pace wasn't that fast around long run pace. Just a yuk run. You have some of those every once in a while.



I have 18 tomorrow, I hope I feel better. Icing stuff now as I blog. Sometimes you feel bad on one day and the next day your great, hope it's one of those days. Then there are times when you feel even worse the next day.



18 is a big jump up in long run, would like to average an 8:30 pace. Probably go over to CC Park around the dam and toward downtown and back.



Garmin Watch Data for Run





7.5 Miles 1:02:55

No comments:

Post a Comment