Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mile High Hill Repeats X 5 - 9 Miles

Week 2 of the 15 week Boston training plan and Week 2 of doing hills on Tuesday.I had a little more company today. Craig M and Craig C joined Tom and I for hill repeats.

Craig M's first trip to the hill. He ran 5 with me, well he beat me up to the top on 2 of the 5. He ran the first one really fast.

A bit faster this week 2:10, 2:14, 2:15, 2:16 and 2:14. Also quicker recovery/downhill interval
Tom and Craig did 4 hill repeats around 2:30. Was fun to watch them battle each other up the hill as Craig and I were trotting down. Like days of old.

It was really nice out, short sleeve weather in the 50's with Sun. A good day for an extended workout.

Ironically there is a urology center of Denver on the hill course. Funny that that is where the Pickled Prostates train for the hills. We were there first though. Maybe they will sponsor our team.

9 Miles 1:16:30
Garmin Watch Data

I messed up my Garmin going to the hill and coming back, that's why the map has a triangle on it and the mileage is off. Trust me it was 9 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment