Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wash Park 7

Ran the Wash Park 7 mile route today at lunch.
Was going to be an easy day, no tempo, but we did pick up the pace a bit coming back.

Jeff and Bob did a tempo run around Wash Park leaving early at 11:30, we saw them coming back they were going at a good pace. I'd like to do that workout in a couple of weeks.

Ran with Tom and Matt. Scott left a bit early and went around the park at tempo also, he caught us on the way back at Alameda. That's where we picked up the pace a bit the last 3 miles or so, around 7:20-7:30 range.

My quads were a bit sore from the hills on tuesday on the outside of the quad, both sides. I also felt a tweak in my left hamstring, I want no part of that, so I eased off a bit.

7 Miles 53:47

Garmin Watch Data for Run

No comments:

Post a Comment