Monday, November 30, 2009

Wash Park 7

Ran the Wash Park 7 Mile route today with the group. It was a nice sunny day, 60 degrees at the Colfax Bank Clock on the way back. Shorts and Short Sleeve Shirt.

Big group today. 10 of us. We split up at the Congress Route Junction (7th and Franklin). Bob, Andre, Jeff, Tom, Craig M and myself went to wash park.

Bob and Andre set a pretty brisk pace. I messed up my Garmin a couple of times, but pace wise we were running 7 - 7:30 quite a bit and dipped below 7 on the home stretch. A good push for an easy day.

Knee is still nagging me, but it felt better once I got running. I think sitting at my desk is the worst for it. I'm going to run on it, at least while the weather is nice. Discouraging coming off an easy week last week, with 3 full days rest and still not 100%.

On the bright side, I weighed in at the Y today and I survived the 4 day thanksgiving weekend fest without gaining any weight despite not running 3 of the 4 days. That was a pleasant suprise on a back to the real world monday.

7 Miles 54 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment