Monday, November 9, 2009

Wash Park 7

Ran the Wash Park 7 today with the group at lunch.
Started with a good group (7 runners), but it was only Tom, Bob and myself that did the 7 miles out and back.
We ran an easy pace with the group to Cheesman, then pretty easy to the turn around, then picked it up a bit on the way back. The last mile was at about a 7 minute pace. It was impressive to watch Bob run ON the curb at that pace. On the way out, he took a little spill on the street, he was OK though.

Nice day in the 50's, mostly sunny.

I had something weird in my right knee this morning, walking around at work. Felt like it was twisted a bit. I thought about taking the day off, but felt like running otherwise, so I ran and it worked itself out. Sometimes it's good to run to get the kinks out.

7 Miles 53 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment