Monday, June 8, 2009

Rest Day

Took a rest day today. My right calf was sore and tight from yesteday and my quads from the weekend. Plus 4 days in a row, I was due. Also I want to

I went to the Y, stretched out, lifted some weights and did some abs. My calf felt better after stretching. I iced and massaged it yesterday some too.

Put up a post for Mt. Evans training #2 for Sunday at 7.

Saw the guys running at the Y, there was about 10 of them again today. Monday is definately the big group day now. Maybe next monday I won't be so beat up. I really wanted to run again today.

Congratulations to Mark Brown for running the Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon on Sunday with a time of 3:36:01, finishing first in his age group and 38th overall.

http://www.onlineraceresults.com/event/view_event.php?event_id=3668

No comments:

Post a Comment