Thursday, June 11, 2009

Middle 3

18:30 on the middle 3 for me today. Slower than last week for sure. I felt my right calf the whole way but it never felt like it was going to pop or pull, just a dull ache.

It was a nice cool day, with clouds. More humid than normal but temperatures in the 60's.

It cooled off at the end and started raining as some of the guys finished. Chris, Craig and Pete C. ran it. Jeff and Matt did an up tempo wash park run.

Mark was out running today and we saw him on the course, then he ran the last couple of miles back with us in a pouring rain. He told us about his marathon, it was really cool and wet in SD last weekend. He's feeling good and ready to do some shorter races leading up to the relay.

By the time we got back to the Y we were drenched. Some close lightning strikes to downtown area also.

As I was going into the Y I noticed another running group meeting on our corner at about 11:40. Funny I looked at them and they looked at me. I didn't recognize any of them. How dare they use our corner. :)

Talked to Dena some about the relay team and her being our "alternate" for team 2. She says she's ready to start running again.

7 Miles 51 Minutes

Garmin Watch Data for Middle 3

No comments:

Post a Comment