Sunday, July 11, 2010

CC Park 16 Mile Long Run

Ran 16 with Craig Murray this morning. He met me at my house at 6:15 and we were running by 8:20. I took him on a 16 mile loop through Cherry Creek Park. Same as last weeks run except we made it to the east side Boat Dock before we turned back to the house.

Nice morning, we beat the heat and it was sunny and calm. Pace was good, better than last week, helped to have Craig there to keep me on pace. We were targeting 8:15 but ended up 8:30. The hills slowed me down some. Nothing hurt this week at a better pace, so that's a positive..

I messed up my Garmin about mile 14, so here's a link to Craig's Garmin

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/40089426

16 Miles 2:16:33

Thanks for the run Craig.

After the run, I got ready for my trip to DC and am flying out at 2:30 for about 10 days of work with my old company Northrop Grumman. I should be able to run there and blog whatever I do run.

No comments:

Post a Comment