Thursday, September 2, 2010

Middle 3

Ran the Middle 3 at lunch today. 18:53.
It was a cool day with temperatures in the 60's and clouds. Feeling very fall-like or is it fall-ish.

Had a good race today with Jeff, I got a slight lead but he hung with me and caught me at the lights, the second half we ran together with him leading a bit the last 1/2 mile and then finishing together. It was fun, Jeff is back in shape and it did not take him long. Reminded me of the old days. Glad Jeff pushed me today or I might have ended my sub 19 streak. I would say I ran comfortably hard with a couple of tweaks in the hamstring. Ran a negative split 9:38 out and 9;15 back.

Jay did a middle 3 also, he was right with us half way and then faded back a bit, running around a 21 (analog time).

Craig M did a middle 4.8, he's looking good for the Denver Marathon next month.

I also signed up for the Park to Park on Monday - Labor Day. 10 Mile Race

Garmin Watch Data for Middle 3

7 Miles with 3 at Tempo 50:38 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment