Monday, February 1, 2010

Wash Park 7 Recovery

Ran the Wash Park 7 mile route with the group at lunch today.
We ran the route a bit faster than I was looking for in recovery run, but that's the price you pay for running with the pack.

6 of us (Matt, Tom, Jay, Jeff, Andre and myself) did the 7 miles around an 8 minute pace. At times Matt would pull ahead of the group, showing no signs of soreness from yesterday. After the run he said he felt it. Jay was first to touch the pole today, no challengers. :)

Loosened up a bit coming back into a headwind. Nice day 45, sun, winds about 10 mph.
7 Miles 55 Minutes

Garmin Watch Data for Run

Went to Yoga this morning. Kelly's class. Good workout to strech out some of the sore muscles.
Right knee is still sore, more sore from yesterday's long run. A few of the yoga poses stressed it a bit too much so I had to back off.

Before class I got ont the calf stretcher at the Y and got on it wrong and flipped it up and meyself forward. Of course when I fell forwarded, I banged my sore knee on it. Embarassing (made a loud noise as I was dancing around it trying to keep my balance) and painful

Lost another runner on our Prostates Relay team, Pete M has a conflict. That means we are down 3 runners now.

No comments:

Post a Comment