Monday, February 15, 2010

Wash Park 7

Ran the Wash Park 7 mile run at lunch today.

Only Craig C showed up from the group. President's day is a holiday for a lot of the runners, especially those that work for the state and the feds. The Y was pretty empty too.

So it was just Craig C and I, we ran an easy 7.

We talked about the Olympics and he told me about the time he ran Boston back in 1979. He did 3:03 and finished last in the big group they had that did Boston that year. I was in the 8th grade then.

I thought I would be all fresh legs and running strong after an easy week last week and an easy snow run yesterday, but I guess it doesn't work that way.

7 Miles 56 Minutes.

Congratulations to my Sister Kim and her lifelong friend Janiece who just ran their first 5k yesterday at Wash park, despite the 4 inches of snow. Pictured below.
Way to go ladies, keep it up! ROTG is a month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment