Monday, August 2, 2010

Wash Park 7

Ran the wash park 7 mile route today at lunch with the group. We had a good group today.
Jeff, Andre, Bob, Matt, Craig M, Howard and we picked up Jay on the way back. Craig M and Howard did Cheesman.

Ran a good pace most of the way, with a sprint to the pole with Bob past Alameda. I messed up my Garmin so not sure of the route time, around 54 I think. Lots of relay talk. The other team is down a male and a female runner so we were discussing options.

Andre tweaked his hamstring a bit a block before Alameda, he walked it out and got some water at Starbucks and ran back slowly. Hopefully a minor tweak and he'll bounce back. Thinks he was dehydrated from the weekends runs.

I was a bit sore from yesterday, but not like I should be if I had really pushed myself. My left heel is probably the biggest pain I have, pretty regular now.

Trying to get my miles up this week before I taper for the relays.

7 Miles 54 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment