Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Miles and Yoga

I ran a quick easy 3 mile run today and then went straight to Yoga.

My Left Hamstring, Hip, Glute were all sore and tight. My Left heel hurt also. It must have been from the "easy" track workout. I really did not go that hard. I almost didn't run. But in the end I thought it would be better to run easy and warm it up and stretch it out for Yoga rather than cross train and stretch. So that's what I did. I did loosen up some the last mile. Concerned it might linger over into my Relay run on Friday.

Good Yoga Class, I requested Hamstrings and Susan gave us some good poses and stretched it out. I felt so much better, hips and glutes too. Susan called out a couple of runners in the class and I met a couple of new runners after class. Anna and Jacki. I asked them about the relay for the Somewhat Team who are looking for 2 female runners still. Anna had to work but gave me a lead for another female runner and Jacki has not gotten back to me yet. I think that team is going to change from a mixed team and get some male runners to field a team.

Well I'm off for the Cache-Teton Relay tomorrow. We are driving to Logan Utah to stay the night before the race. I will try to blog from my black Berry, but no promises with coverage and relay stuff going on but will catch up when I get back with pictures and the story. Should be fun

3 Miles 24:11 with 1 Hour of Yoga.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time with the relay...hope your left side feels better for the race!!

    ReplyDelete