Thursday, June 17, 2010

Middle 3 - 18:29

Ran the middle 3 at lunch today. 18:29. Made my goal of under 18:30. It was hot, 80 degrees with sun, no wind.

I was the only full middle 3 runner today, Matt ran 2/3 of it at my pace and Tom ran about 3/4 of it at a slower pace. They started out easy and picked it up as I passed them from the start.

I had plenty of traffic stops, especially at Speer on the way back, very long light. Matt helped keep me on pace up the country club hill to Alameda and then back down to Speer. I did the downhill half mile in 2:44. The sun was really hot on the pavement in sections and everyone was sweating pretty good.

Craig C, Scott and Craig M just did Cheeseman, they are tapering for races. Mt. Evans and Scott for his 1/2 Iron Man in Lubbock next week.

7 Miles 52 Minutes with 3 Mile at Tempo 6:10.

Garmin Watch Data for Middle 3

No comments:

Post a Comment