Friday, April 9, 2010

CIty Park Duck Pond

Did the duck pond 5 Mile run today. Ran with Dave C, Andre and Pete C.

Nice day in the 60's with sun. I wore a singlet, felt good on a spring day.
Allergies were not quite as bad as yesterday, but they are here, thanks to the budding trees all over Denver.

Easy run, although Andre and I picked it up a bit the last mile as we were chatting. His back is feeling better.
5 Miles 39:54.

After the run Dave gave me some Boston advice. That is his PR marathon. Easy the first mile, run a negative split, have fun and enjoy, let it go the last 3 miles.

I had an acupuncture treatment this afternoon. Alison did both my calf's and a spot on my left hamstring. Mainly preventative. Easy treatment with the electricity down from previous, she did not want to be too aggressive so close to the Marathon. Very relaxing, like a massage. They were sore after. I walked the dogs when I got home, felt better after stretching them out some on the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment