Friday, October 30, 2009

Confluence Park - 6

Ran a 6 mile loop from the Y to the Cherry Creek path at Colfax, down to Confluence Park, then over past Eliches, to Mile High Bridge and back along the other side of the Platte to the Path. Different route from our usual group routes and not the duck pond which is the Friday usual.

Ran with Alicia and Matt. We chose that route because all the snow on the side streets and sidewalks and parks. I noticed the bike path was clear/plowed when I drove into work this morning.

Matt signed up for the Tuscon Marathon December 13th, so I was talking to him about his training schedule and goals. Only 6 weeks away, 2 long runs and a shorter taper.

It cloudy in the upper 30's when we started running, but the sun came out and it warmed up quick. I was comfortable in a short sleeve shirt and shorts (taking off my gloves and long sleeve shirt during the run).

6 Miles 50 Minutes.

Garmin Watch Data for Run

No comments:

Post a Comment