Monday, May 27, 2013

Bolder Boulder - 10K

Ran the Bolder Boulder 10k race on memorial Day.  Zach ran it also, he was in the A wave and I was in the AB Wave.

I had a great race, ran a PR 41:34.  Felt good most of the way, felt the hill at mile 4 though and then kicked it in for the last 2 miles and went for the PR, passed a lot of runners.  Really happy with the results, the weight loss and training this winter and spring are paying off.

Garmin Watch Data for Bolder Boulder 10k


Zach and I pre-race before the 7 am start.  Beautiful day this year.
Zach had a good race, ran 40:02.  A good time despite little to no training for 8 months.  A lot of the SHHS cross country runners were there and we met them in the stands afterwards.

Action Photo of the Bolder Boulder, on one of the many turns (22) in the race.  Looks like that guy and I are going to trip over each other.  I don't recall him or that turn really, I think it was near mile 5.



Bob and I post race.  He ran a strong 10k and this is in between 2 Marathons in 3 weeks.



















2013 Bolder Boulder Results

No comments:

Post a Comment