Wednesday, August 1, 2012

EPIC Rocky Mountain Relay

I ran the EPIC Rocky Mountain Relay July 20-21st.

My second year to do this relay.  They changed the course quite a bit, for the better.  I run it with Team Anadarko which is a corporate sponsored team.  The team changed quite a bit from last year only 6 of us returned this year. 12 Person Team from Canon City to Crested Butte, 190 Miles.  We finished in 29 Hours 30 Minutes.  10th overall and we won the corporate division.

I ran legs 5, 17 and 29.  19 Miles total.



 Team Anadarko at the Finish in Crested Butte
Front Row: Joe, Chelsea, Glis, Brandon, Mike
Back Row: Ludy, Raleen, Jay, Bob, Scott, Sherry, Dennis

My Only action picture, running downhill on Leg 17, my favorite of the 3.  Right at dusk, it was cool, downhill, very fast.  I had a great pace going with some great views on the ride down.


Van 1 at the finish.  We had a really good time with some fun people. 

This was my 10th Team Relay.  Had a lot of fun and saw some parts of the state I never would have.  Got the Rangar Colorado Relay coming up in 5 weeks.  Yay.  I love relays.


1 comment:

  1. It is a fact that fashion is generally associated with women. Women generally like to buy different types of designer jimmy choo bag. They like to buy jimmy choo outlet which can match their cloths and personality. Among different types of designer handbags, jimmy choo handbag is considered as the most liked handbags.link:www.jimmychoobagssales.com

    ReplyDelete