Sunday, August 11, 2013

Georgetown Idaho Springs Half Marathon

I ran the Georgetown to Idaho Springs Half Marathon on August 10, 2013.
I ran a 1:34:10.  A pretty average performance on my part.  I felt good during the race, just didn't have the speed to push down to a 1:30 pace.   It's a fun race though, nice course downhill and great scenery.  Zach ran with me, he ran 1:26.  We did not hang around long after the race because we were moving him into his frat house in Boulder that day, so we went back to Denver after the finish.  Nice day though, Blue Skies, good temperatures.

Garmin Watch Data for the Race

Georgetown Idaho Springs Half Marathon Results


This was my 4th Half Marathon this year, and my slowest by about a minute.  I don't think I had enough recovery time after Evergreen to really go for a sub 1:30.

Georgetown Half Marathon, on the dirt portion around mile 8.

2 comments:

  1. sir, I read your blog. its too nice. GOD BLESS YOU,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

    ReplyDelete